Wednesday, February 10, 2010

What was it like?

Never had i thought this would ever happened, but haven't i learned? It's like this. As always.
I was actually planning to do my work and finally, for once , to stop procrastinate.
But something caught my eyes, a sign on the lower right corner of the screen, blinking. Oh! a message, that reminds me of a plan.
A plan, which i noted to myself, to do when there is time. So, there it goes, windows popping up one after another.
Stories, symbolical stories, with detail of life embedded in it. That's what i was reading.
Each piece intrigue me. Inspiring , indeed.
Seeing fragments of thoughts and hints of real life, something churned inside me.
Fiction, with a twist.
"Life imitates arts more than Art imitates life" OW
i guess, it goes both ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment